Saturday, February 17th : Rolling Daytona Prize Giveaway Event has began! We will begin drawing winners of each prize at 3:00pm*
● Autographed Rolling USA/Jesse James Bourbon guitar, signed by Jesse James Dupree.
● 5 swag bags, containing various premiums from the Rolling USA campaign, TopCoat, the VFW and others. Please feel free to supplement these swag bags with dealership items or merchandise.
● A pair of passes to tour the Harley-Davidson Museum
● A pair of wristbands granting camping and concert access at the Full Throttle Saloon’s Pappy Hoel Campground, during the 2024 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
One-day event start prizes Saturday, February 3rd
Dealers will be provided a special keyword on Friday night which is only valid from 9 AM EST to 5 PM EST on Saturday. Customers must visit the dealership to receive the keyword with only one entry per customer. Winners will be drawn at 5 PM EST and announced live on the Rolling USA Facebook page.
● A trip to Daytona Bike Week, with airfare (if more than 500 miles away), a 3-night hotel stay, and a test ride experience with Jesse James Dupree
● A chainsaw
● A $500 Rider Essentials Package (dealer credit toward A&L, P&A, or Service)
How it works!
To register for this contest, stop in to Valley Harley-Davidson and visit the registration station to get started. Check in while you're here and receive a second raffle entry.
...and don't forget about keywords!
Keywords for entry will be released each Tuesday. You can only check-in once per day and must have location services enabled on your smartphone to get checked in.
Customers are limited to 5 keyword redemptions per week and are allowed to enter a maximum of 50 entries for the entirety of the campaign.
Why not stop in and try your luck?
Only an exclusive number of Harley-Davidson® dealerships are selected to participate in Rolling Daytona, and we’re lucky enough to be one of them! The giveaway prizes include a GRAND PRIZE: 2024 ROAD GLIDE® LIMITED, an autographed Rolling USA/Jesse James Bourbon guitar signed by Jesse James Dupree, 5 swag bags containing various premiums from the Rolling USA campaign (TopCoat, the VFW and others), a pair of passes to tour the Harley-Davidson Museum, a pair of wristbands granting camping and concert access at the Full Throttle Saloon’s Pappy Hoel Campground, during the 2024 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, and more!
National Grand Prizes 10 qualifiers will receive a trip to Daytona Bike Week with airfare to the rally and H-D swag
1 lucky winner will receive a 2024 Harley-Davidson Road Glide® Limited, a trip to Homecoming Festival with airfare and hotel, and a 1-year subscription to Club EagleRider.
* Sweepstakes entry period from January 4, 2024 at 9 am EST through Feb 18, 2024 at 11:59 pm EST. No purchase necessary. Purchase does not increase odds of winning. Open to legal residents of U.S. Must be 21 years or older. Void where prohibited. See participating H-D® dealerships for details of visit official rules at RollingUSA.com. ©2024 Mighty Loud Entertainment and affiliates.
Daytona Bike Week
March 1st - 10th
Daytona Beach is located on the central East Coast of Florida. It is 88 miles south of Jacksonville and 60 miles northeast of Orlando.
WHEN IS BIKE WEEK?
Bike Week centers around the Daytona 200 motorcycle race and a variety of motorcycle racing events and shows at the Daytona International Speedway as well as activities throughout the area.
HOW MANY PEOPLE ATTEND?
Our visitors come from all over the world. There are more languages spoken at Bike Week than at any other time of the year. In 2005, an estimated 500,000 - 600,000 people came for Bike Week. They stay in hotels, motels, condominiums, and at campgrounds throughout the county.
WHAT IS THERE TO DO?
The Speedway offers a full week of racing excitement including the BMW "Legends of Racing", dirt track races, the Daytona Supercross by Honda, the Harley-Davidson TwinSports, 600cc SuperSport International Challenge, and the Daytona 200 by Arai. Other events include the Harley-Davidson Museum, indoor show and Dresser Light Show, and several other motorcycle shows including vintage and custom bikes, European & Japanese motorcycles, sidecars, and trikes. There are concerts, fashion shows, technical seminars, and demo rides. You can join in a Poker Run, go to a motorcycle swap meet, learn how to "Stud Your Duds," or enjoy one of the several free bar-b-ques.
While visiting here, the cyclists travel north to St. Augustine, south to the Kennedy Space Center, and west to Orlando and even Tampa. However, one of the biggest activities of Bike Week is watching other people and their machines, especially on Main Street in Daytona Beach.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
Daytona Beach International Airport is a Volusia county-owned facility located three miles southwest of the central business district of Daytona Beach. It is adjacent to the Daytona International Speedway and serves as a great alternative for visitors looking to avoid the larger airports of Orlando and Jacksonville. The airport’s proximity to parking and lodging as well as its compact layout with shorter distances between ticket counters, ground transportation, baggage claim, and terminals makes airline travel more enjoyable.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Contact the Special Events Department at the Daytona Regional Chamber of Commerce: 386-255-0981